- Implement treatment protocols according to treatment plan.
- Accurately record data each session and note mastery of targets.
- Graph daily according to graphing instructions for each program.
- Vary materials frequently and run programs in creative ways to ensure success in a fun and effective learning environment.
- Adjust teaching methods as needed each session based on client’s motivation and level of responding.
- Update targets when mastery criteria is met.
- Use communication tools to alert other team members when new programs/materials are needed and when obstacles are encountered (communication log, email, text, phone call).
- Establish a professional and communicative relationship with care providers and guardians.
- Maintain professional and ethical boundaries with client and families.
- Adhere to schedule and alert team members when schedule changes occur.
- Maintain electronic records according to KBS policies – i.e. notes entered within 24 hours and submitted by due dates.
- Attend team planning meetings.
- Respond to communication from others in a timely manner.
- Review scheduling calendar daily to ensure that calendar accurately reflects hours worked. Alert Supervisor of necessary changes.
About Kaibab Behavioral Services
Kaibab Behavioral Services, PLLC outpatient clinic provides counseling using a behavioral model and functional approach to treatment methods. Kaibab Behavioral Services, PLLC conducts functional behavior assessments, facilitates development of Positive Behavior Support Plans, and develops teaching programs using the science of Applied Behavior Analysis for homes, schools and community-based settings. Services are provided on a weekly or monthly basis depending on the client’s needs identified in the service plan. Each of these are systematic assessment and treatment approaches originally based on B.F. Skinner’s analysis of behavior and the subsequent contributions of other contemporary behavior analysts. Therapy is individualized to each person based on an initial assessment and continually modified based on the person’s progress on measurable goals.