About Us: Gore is a materials science company focused on improving lives through discovery, product innovation and rewarding careers for our Associates.
About the Industry: At Gore, our global support teams bring together extensive knowledge and collaborate closely to support our diverse portfolio of products that solve complex problems and perform in the most demanding environments. Learn more at gore.com/products/industries
About the Role: We are looking for a dynamic, highly skilled Talent Acquisition College Coordinator to join our US Talent Acquisition team in either Newark, Delaware, Flagstaff, Arizona or Phoenix, Arizona, or remotely. In this role, you will manage and support US College Recruiting programs and processes focused on attracting talent from college campuses for our Enterprise.
- Partner with college recruiting team members and campus champions to ensure that planning and execution consistently reflects Gore’s employer brand
- Own and build relationships with college career service teams
- Advise campus champion teams on the development and implementation of strategic plans focused on building relationships with target departments, faculty, and student organizations
- Travel, as needed, to campuses to build long-term strategic relationships, support key initiatives and to lead recruiting and outreach activities
- Collaborate with other coordinators on operational planning to drive coordination, resourcing and logistics for career fairs, interviews, campus visits and on-site events
- Manage requisitions in school systems and Gore’s applicant tracking system
- Manage logistics of the internship program
- Participate in development and delivery of college recruiting training for Associates who support college recruiting programs and processes
- Design and improve processes
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in a role requiring solid logistics and program management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with excellent accuracy and follow-through on tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to respond to situations based on understanding of context and logical analysis of relevant information
- Ability to use a consultative approach to influence and drive outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and inclusively interact with others to build meaningful relationships
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- 4-year degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Marketing
- Experience with recruiting or university relations programs
- Prior experience with an applicant tracking system
What We Offer: At Gore, we offer comprehensive, competitive rewards in the form of compensation and benefits. Among these are work-life balance and sports programs, 401(k) Plan with a gift, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, health & well-being program with full health plan, and a flexible working program. Within Gore, you will find a unique culture, diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives, and opportunities for growth and development. Learn more at gore.com/careers
We believe in the strength of a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment. In support of our values and continued success we are proud of Associates around the world who support an inclusive work environment, strive to reflect the diversity of the communities where we operate, and ensure all Associates and external partners are treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the U.S. Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.
Gore is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA employer. (Applies to all positions in the U.S.)
Our Talent Acquisition Team welcomes your questions at gore.com/careers/contact
About W. L. Gore & Associates
W. L. Gore & Associates is a global materials science company dedicated to transforming industries and improving lives. Since 1958, Gore has solved complex technical challenges in demanding environments – from outer space to the world’s highest peaks to the inner workings of the human body. With more than 11,000 Associates and a strong, team-oriented culture, Gore generates annual revenues of $3.8 billion.