- Assist Manager in supporting and motivating a team of In House Marketing Agents to ensure all team goals are exceeded
- Assist in Developing and implementing regular trainings, staff development and retention programs in conjunction with other team leaders
- Assist in booking tours and holding the team accountable to their committed results
- Assist Manager in Managing day to day relationships with all relevant Sales, Business and Corporate partners
- Coordinate with HR on all Policies & Procedures and oversee performance management
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
About Wyndham Destinations
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.