TITLE: Room Attendant
REPORTS TO: Executive Housekeeper
The main function of the Little America Hotel Room Attendant is to prepare an assigned room for occupancy in a manner consistent with the standards of the Little America Hotels.
The tasks that are essential to perform the functions of this position are:
· Remove used linens from bed and replace with fresh and place used linens into laundry bag, making sure not to make the bag too heavy (not more than 45 pounds)
· While wearing rubber gloves and using a variety of cleansers and tools (broom, mop, toilet scrub-brush, etc.), clean bathrooms, including: sinks, mirrors, floors, toilets, and tubs
· Place used towels and bath mats into laundry bag
· Clean floors in rooms and halls using a vacuum cleaner
· With dust-cloth or feather duster, clean furniture, lamps and fixtures and with dust-cloth and cleaner/furniture was, clean wooden surfaces of TV, tables, end tables, head boards, etc.
· Stock room with amenities and supplies (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, matches, etc) taken from housekeeping cart
· Empty trash cans and replace plastic trash bags if needed
· Take trash and linen bags from room
· Stock Housekeeping carts with linens, towels, amenities and other items needed to fully prepare the room for the next guest
· Other duties as assigned