TITLE: Deli Cashier
DEPARTMENT: Travel Center/Deli
REPOTS TO: Deli Manager
The main function of the Little America Hotel Deli Counter Cashier is to greet customers as they approach the counter, take their orders, and process payments for their orders.
· Count funds in each register at the beginning and at the end of each shift. Ensure that the totals are in balance. Account for and correct any discrepancies.
· Process customers’ bills for meals and take-out orders.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
3. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
· Ability to support oneself in an erect and/or completely upright position for a prolonged period of time.
· Ability to manipulate small objects precisely by whatever means, and to apply considerable grasping type pressure to an object.
· Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally.