DEPARTMENT: Food & Beverage
REPORTS TO: Restaurant Manager
The main function of the Little America Hotel Fine Dining Server is to ensure that a high level of customer service is consistently delivered in our Restaurant.
· Menu knowledge – must know the basic ingredients in all menu items and standard preparation methods, specials and soups of the day.
· Maintain professionalism in demeanor/body language at all times.
· HSI knowledge – ability to ring in order in a timely fashion. Accuracy is
· Deliver guest order with accuracy, ensuring that all accompaniments are there.
· Friendliness – must portray a sense of hospitality and attentiveness.
· Pre-bus – maintain clean tables, follow steps of service method.
· Solicit guest feedback regarding food and service.
· Willingness to assist in other areas, if required.
· Maintain a clean, organized and sanitized work area. Complete daily side work duties.
3. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
· Ability to support oneself in an erect and/or completely upright position for a prolonged period of time.
· Ability to substantially press against something with a steady force in order to push forward, downward or outward, and to exert a considerable force in order to draw, drag, haul, or tug objects in a sustained motion
· Ability to raise substantial objects from a lower to a higher position, or move objects horizontally from position to position.