REPORTS TO: Executive Chef
The main function of the Little America Hotel Dishwasher/Cleanup Worker is to keep the kitchen and equipment in the utmost sanitary condition consistent with all state, local and corporate standards.
The tasks that are essential to perform the functions of this position are:
· Wash dishes, glassware, and silverware in such a manner as to guarantee complete sanitation of all articles.
· Wash and sanitize pots, pans, and kitchen utensils.
· Keep food preparation and storage areas clear of debris, boxes, carts and other items which may slow work or create a hazard to others.
· Remove all garbage from kitchen areas.
· Sweep and mop all floors, maintaining all appropriate safety standards in the process.
· Clean, and, if needed, store all kitchen equipment.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
3. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
· Ability to move body to floor level and move about.
· Ability to extend arm(s) in any direction.
· Ability to support oneself in an erect and/or completely upright position for a prolonged period of time.
· Ability to substantially press against something with a steady force in order to push forward, downward or outward and to exert a considerable force in order to draw, drag, haul, or tug objects in a sustained motion.
· Ability to raise substantial objects from a lower to a higher position, or move objects horizontally from position to position.
· Ability to apply considerable grasping-type pressure to an object.