You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Purpose: The Program Manager’s role is to foster a deep commitment to creating a second-to-none customer experience for our manufacturer partners. Under the department Director’s leadership, the Program Manager will serve as the primary contact to a specific client interacting extensively with internal and external customers. The Program Manager will also actively develop policies and procedures and execute the specific business plan for the program. The manager is responsible for the creation and delivery of presentations to internal and external stakeholders surrounding the program contractual compliance, status of patient care, successes in operations and opportunities for improvements.
- Develop and roll out work plan and timelines for program.
- Schedule weekly meetings to discuss status of program upon execution of Agreement. These weekly meetings will continue for at least six (6) months
- following program execution, or longer as reasonably requested.
- Attend on-boarding and file layout review sessions.
- Communicate progress and make sure the appropriate amount of time for the resources is allocated to meet key milestones on the setup of the data aggregation process (design, development, testing).
- Attend all status meetings and is able to work with the dedicated resources at the SPP to resolve data issues within a set time per Agreement.
Schedule quarterly business review meetings.
- Respond to inquiries from the client as questions arise including but not limited to program design, marketplace conditions, payor coverage, etc.
- Handle issue resolution related to Data and service levels covered under this Agreement.
- Assist in staff training and in-services for critical business initiatives.
- Oversight of contractual obligations and reporting for grant requirements.
- Development of launch plan and subsequent launch plan variables.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or high school diploma and equivalent work experience also considered.
- 2 + years’ experience in healthcare management setting.
- Prior experience with healthcare reporting and compliance.
- Prior experience in in the healthcare industry.
- Prior experience using analysis tools or systems (ex. web based, custom, proprietary, etc.)
- Experience in the implementation of quality process improvement efforts.
- Experience documenting requirements, creating training materials and working directly with end users.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to manage deliverables in a high pace environment.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.