You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Serve as the single point of contact with county first responders, law enforcement, emergency departments, providers and crisis mobile teams to support the delivery of coordinated and effective crisis services to members.
- Establishes relationships with all local first responders
- Implements the Crisis System Plan and supports the development of provider crisis programs and services within the Provider Network.
- Supports the performance of the Crisis Line provider, Crisis Mobile Teams and other providers of crisis services
- Supports the development of 23-hour Crisis Stabilization Center processes to verify effective coordination of care with other providers
- Support the coordination of crisis system processes among system partners, including crisis providers, outpatient providers, intake agencies, emergency rooms, police and fire
- Identifies gaps in crisis services and implements program initiatives to address gaps in services.
- Conducts cross departmental and cross system collaborative meetings to execute initiatives and resolve system issues
- Receive and respond to external system partner related issues in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot service delivery and coordination issues on behalf of system partners
- Assist system partners regarding policies and procedures related to referrals, website education, and problem solving
- Promotes the implementation of specialized Evidence Based Practices to meet the unique needs of crisis involved members
- Provide crisis system, resilience and technical assistance training to community agencies
- Provide on-call telephonic coverage 24 hours a day to provide consultation
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Health or Social Services field or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred. 3+ years of related experience including working with first responder organizations and agencies. Familiarity with Federal, State, regional, and local resources.
License/Certificates: Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Associate Counselor, or Licensed Psychologist preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.