Hensley Beverage Company is a multi-generational, family-owned, local Arizona beverage wholesaler that distributes a wide portfolio of beverages, including Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABI) beers, top selling local and regional craft beers, premium non-alcohol beverages, and an extensive assortment of award-winning fine wines and spirits. We maintain a fine lineup of world-class products, and even more importantly, a strong team of world-class people.
Hensley Beverage Company is committed to the communities it serves and is known for its quiet but substantial philanthropy and volunteerism. The company support extends to hundreds of organizations in the areas of education, arts & culture, health and human services, and the promotion of diversity. Hensley Beverage Company maintains an annual event calendar with hundreds of events, supporting communities and organizations throughout Arizona.
Supervises the performance & growth of the Teams Sales Reps. Ensure accurate communication flows consistently to & from our suppliers, retailers and internal departments.
**This position is be based out of Flagstaff.
Interested in learning more about Hensley Beverage? Follow the link below:
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
· Supports Region/Segment Manager in monitoring off-premise employees and evaluating job performance
· Trains Combo Sales Reps in “Full Book Selling”. Advises Sales Reps of Brand/SKU opportunities in their diverse markets
· Maintains a positive relationship with Internal & external customers. Monitor execution of Hensley Sales objectives
· Responds to all customer feedback (Both external & internal customers)
· Monitor Brand/Pkg distribution, POS & retail presence. Ensure Brand/Pkg integrity is adhered to for all suppliers Hensley represents
· Maintains communication with Branch Sales, Operations & Warehouse Teams
· Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of Team members and issues written and oral instructions
· Schedules & conducts regular meetings to ensure Sales Reps are informed on a regular basis
· Monitor safe working conditions exist and procedures are being adhered to by our employees
· Assists with running of sales routes when necessary
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to read and write routine reports. Able to speak effectively with manager, customers, fellow employees and groups
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Interpret a variety of instructions in written and oral form
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds
- Assists in managing employees by directing, coaching, and evaluating all Reps
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Hensleys policies and applicable laws
- Training and coaching of employees, evaluating their performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Previous beverage industry experience helpful, but not necessary
- Ability to successfully clear Background check, drug test and/or Physical
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plus EAP, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement
- Cell phone allowance
- PTO – Paid time off
- Safe Ride Home- Cab ride or UBER reimbursement