The Management Services Director is responsible for directing and performing all activities related to human resources, risk management, finance, procurement, grants, regulatory compliance, and information technology services. Some examples of essential functions that will be undertaken during regular performance of the job are listed below.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Supervises direct reports. Assigns work, determines work methods, reviews work and corrects errors, trains, hires, coaches, mentors, evaluates work in progress, conducts disciplinary actions, allocates and manages budget, conducts performance appraisal, develops long range goals.
• Provides oversight to and administration of compliance with all federal, state, and local statutes, ordinances, rules, decrees, and other regulations pertaining to labor management, public information, and data security.
• Acts as and conducts liaison activities between Mountain Line’s leadership and General Counsel in matters of legal opinion, development and review of contracts, policies, and forms in order to reduce risk and respond to legal issues.
• Provides executive oversight for the full range of duties related to Mountain Line’s risk management, claims administration, and worker’s compensation activities and program.
• Provides leadership in development of IT strategies to mitigate risks associated with loss and security threats as well as protect Mountain Line’s network and infrastructure against known and unknown vulnerabilities.
• Manages initiation of and process of conducting procurements, including determining type of procurement, researching, evaluating and making appropriate selection of commodity or service classification from Mountain Line’s vendor list.
• Applies knowledge of ADA regulations as applicable to public transportation in establishment of eligibility program for Mountain Line’s paratransit programs as well as management of ADA service rights on the fixed route program.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
About Mountain Line
Mountain Line is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Job Categories: Administration, Government, Transportation
Base Pay: $99,454.07 per year