We are looking for an experienced and energetic Human Resources Manager to lead our HR Team!
You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development.
To perform well in this role you should have experience as an HR manager, or other senior roles in the HR team, and knowledge around the legal requirements in this role.
This is a full-time, benefit eligible position
Our comprehensive benefits package includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Paid Time Off Options
- Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS) contribution matching
*This job is Open Until Closed and may be closed without notice*
First Review of Applications: Fri., May 6, 2022
Second Review of Applications: Fri., May 20, 2022
Mountain Line is an equal employment opportunity employer
Position is responsible performs professional work of considerable difficulty providing oversight and direction in the Human Resource Division. This includes management of staff and consultation with Mountain Line’s management team. The Human Resource Manager will support the Management Services Director in achieving the HR goals. Emphasis is placed upon applying Human Resources best practices in all disciplines such as recruitment, hiring/onboarding, benefit administration, employee retention, classification/ compensation, employee relations, policy development, discipline process, performance evaluation, compliance, organizational development, training, and management of leave programs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Performs as an integral member of the Leadership Team to ensure effective interfaces and integration of activities with other organizational units.
· Reviews employee hiring, promotions, demotions, suspensions, transfers, discharges, and disciplinary measures and informs the CEO and General Manager.
· Acquires new knowledge and learns new ways of solving problems, thinks and plans strategically, visualizes, and communicates a vision, models desired behavior, drives organizational change, manages recognition and development of staff potential, pro-actively addresses performance issues.
· Directs the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Division.
· Development and monitoring of the Human Resources Division budget including organization wide wages and benefits, annual recruitment, educational services and supplies, and workers compensation premiums.
· Effective collaborator and network builder, persuasive, sensitivity to situation and individuals, knows how to work within the organizational and political structure.
· Taking risks and innovation thinks out of the box, open minded and flexible in thought and tactics, oriented toward results, adapts problem approaches, develops creative solutions.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
About Mountain Line
Mountain Line is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Job Categories: Administration, Government, Human Resources
Base Pay: $71,775.66 per year