The Marketing Operations Analyst is a quick learner who enjoys working with people as much as they enjoy digging into technical challenges. The Marketing Operations Analyst will support our marketing teams across the globe by motivating operational effectiveness, creating data connections, automating processes, and implementing new marketing technology. An excellent candidate for this role is collaborative, self-motivated, data-driven, and passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences via technology.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
- 1. Support the implementation, day-to-day, and optimization of global marketing processes and tools. Including, but not limited to: Building email/SMS campaigns and journeys, enabling data flow between platforms, creating logic for segmentation, and testing functionality/performance
- 2. Drive usage and best practices on marketing messaging platforms by working directly with global cross-functional partners to test and implement segmentation, automation, and personalization opportunities
- 3. Provide instruction on outbound messaging tool (ESP, SMS, etc.) usage. Topics include, but are not limited to: Data definitions, targeting logic, basic HTML, measuring, and platform specific functions
- 4. Share new capabilities, results, and opportunities. Including, but not limited to making presentations, recurrent reporting, and running meetings
Who You Are
- An open, curious, and adaptive problem-solver
- A team player who can also be counted on to operate self-guided
- A critical thinker with a passion for marketing technology
We’d love to hear from people with
- A Bachelor’s Degree or relevant industry experience
- 3+ years of experience with marketing automation software, segmentation tools or equivalent programming and data management
- A basic understanding of HTML, CSS, APIs, & SQL preferred
- Experience with Responsys or another top tier ESP preferred
What We’ll Give You –
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses – We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing – No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work – Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks – Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development – Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness – There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment OpportunityAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.