POSITION DESCRIPTION: Fuel Center Stock Person
DEPARTMENT: Travel Center/Fuel Center
REPORTS TO: Travel Center Manager
The main function of the Little America Fuel Center Stock
Person is to stock items in the the Travel Center
The tasks that are essential to perform the functions of this position are:
· Stocking all the coolers in the travel center
· Stock any candy, or snack shelves
· Emptying trash containers as needed
· Other duties as assigned.
3. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
· Ability to extend arm(s) in any direction.
· Ability to support oneself in an erect and/or completely upright position for a prolonged period of time.
· Ability to substantially press against something with a steady force in order to push forward, downward, or outward, and to exert a considerable force in order to draw, drag, haul, or tug objects in a sustained motion.
· Ability to raise substantial objects from a lower to a higher position, or move objects horizontally from position to position.
· Ability to apply considerable grasping-type pressure to an object.
· Ability to express and exchange ideas verbally.
· Ability to lift 50 pounds.