You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Manage, develop, implement and sustain community relations programs and initiatives throughout the state supporting the following counties: Coconino, Navajo, Apache and Mohave. 80% travel required, flexible schedule needed including evenings and weekends.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with community stakeholders, advocacy organizations and advisory committees for all health plan populations
- Collaborate with the quality improvement and medical management teams to assess systemic needs and develop health improvement initiatives in the community
- Develop, implement and maintain community outreach initiatives to increase brand awareness and grow membership
- Independently identify and cultivate relationships with community partners for collaboration on public policy initiatives
- Manage charitable giving program in accordance with health plan priorities
- Serve as the primary contact for the health plan at community health fairs, events and meetings
- Oversee the coordination and delivery of community events and agency presentations
- Produce accurate and timely reports, communications and marketing materials for both internal and external purposes
- Adhere to and promote compliance with federal and state regulations and contractual agreements
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, community relations, social work, business administration, related field or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of marketing, sales or community relations experience.
- Previous managed care experience in Medicaid or Medicare preferred.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Current state’s driver’s license.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.