Automotive Internet Sales Consultant
Findlay is one of the largest & fastest growing automotive groups in Southwest U.S. We're seeking top sales talent to help grow our business and keep up with the high demand.
Our organization enjoys meeting new challenges every day. We are dedicated to addressing the wants, needs and requirements of today’s consumer. We pride ourselves on our commitment to the customer, as well as the communities we serve. We have deep roots in each of our markets and our employees are an extension of our core values every day.
We are seeking an experienced & results driven Internet Sales consultant. This position will oversee thier own digital lead generation system and manage those leads independently. The consultant works to develop their own business within our existing dealership and generate leads and appointments. Managing their own schedules and appointments to successfully reach monthly goals. Experience working in retail automotive is strongly preferred. Candidates with experience working as a Sales Consultant, Finance Manager or BDC Rep are encouraged to apply.
To learn more about Findlay Flagstaff watch our Best in Town video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZQill7950Y
To Apply Visit: Findlay Toyota Flagstaff - Internet Sales
- Great working environment
- Paid Training
- Generous incentive and bonus programs
- Paid Vacations
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Create, maintain and measure the internet business development processes
- Work with the team of Internet Sales Managers & the lead generation process
- Develop a self business with the leads and promote a "business within a business"
- Develop techniques for generating appointments and quotes by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management
- Assist customers in appropriate vehicle selection – be the product expert & sounding board
- Direct customers to product information resources, including those available on the internet
- Previous selling experience
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to stay strong and calm in a stressful environment; must thrive under pressure